DNS query analyzer

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Wed Dec 2 05:57:48 UTC 2009

DNStop is a real good tool for what it does.  It's an exceptionally useful tool and probably at the top of my list for deciphering DoS attacks targetting or amplifying against DNS resolvers.  But for RTT and timeouts, errr not so good.

Sorry for the top post. Stupid Blackberry...

Regards,

Stefan Fouant
www.shortestpathfirst.com