Avaya (or other folks) who work with the CNA/APC (route reflector)

Michael J McCafferty mike at m5computersecurity.com
Thu Aug 27 16:13:36 UTC 2009

Coincidentally, just this morning someone at InterNAP forwarded me a
statement from Avaya that they announced End of Sale on the CNA and
Adaptive Path Controller as of Nov 2 2009, and End of Support as of Nov
2 2010.

I'll forward you the InterNAP guy's info off-list.

On Thu, 2009-08-27 at 08:02 -0400, Drew Weaver wrote:
> Hi,
>
> All of my contacts within Avaya who work with the CNA/APC system have seemingly vanished, does anyone on the list have any contacts in Avaya which still know about the existence of this product?
>
> Also, does anyone have any contact information for someone at Internap who has sales information about the FCP product?
>
> thanks,
> -Drew

Michael J. McCafferty
Principal, Security Engineer
M5 Hosting
http://www.m5hosting.com

You can have your own custom Dedicated Server up and running today !
RedHat Enterprise, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, and more