SORBS?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Aug 25 14:35:43 UTC 2009

On Aug 25, 2009, at 8:40 AM, trainier at kalsec.com wrote:

> I need a SORBS maintainer to contact me.

I don't think they watch here; at least I've never seen Michelle post
here. Try dnsbl-users, the SORBS mailling list. From the google cache
of the Mailling Lists page --

"This list is an open list where the SORBS DNSbl may be discussed. If
it is about the SORBS DNSbl it is on topic (including questions on how
to configure mailers to use SORBS). Currently this list is quiet, un-
moderated, and anyone is free to join. Non-members of the list are not
permitted to send mail to the list.

For people who don't know the meaning of "confirmed opt-in" ("double
opt-in" as most spammers call it), subscribe to this list and you will
see how it works.