Data Center testing

Ken Gilmour ken.gilmour at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 13:31:13 UTC 2009

I know Peer1 in vancouver reguarly send out notifications of
"non-impacting" generator load testing, like monthly. Also InterXion
in Dublin, Ireland have occasionally sent me notification that there
was a power outage of less than a minute however their backup
successfully took the load.

I only remember one complete outage in Peer1 a few years ago... Never
seen any outage in InterXion Dublin.

Also I don't ever remember any power failure at AiNet (Deepak will
probably elaborate)