The Cidr Report

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Sat Aug 15 04:10:29 UTC 2009

On Aug 14, 2009, at 6:00 PM, cidr-report at potaroo.net wrote:

> This report has been generated at Fri Aug 14 21:11:44 2009 AEST.
> The report analyses the BGP Routing Table of AS2.0 router
> and generates a report on aggregation potential within the table.
>
> Check http://www.cidr-report.org for a current version of this report.
>
> Recent Table History
>        Date      Prefixes    CIDR Agg
>        07-08-09    300092      183961
>        08-08-09    300177      184040
>        09-08-09    300115      184584
>        10-08-09    300358      185154
>        11-08-09    300492      185446
>        12-08-09    300591      185710
>        13-08-09    300384      185157
>        14-08-09    299670      185421

WHOA!  Looks like we have another bet to make. :)

More seriously, this is excellent news.  Hopefully everyone out there
is aggregating like crazy.  I know we pulled 4x/24 into /22 recently
(when someone notified us - oops).  Can everyone else check their
announcements?  Maybe we can stay under 300K for a long time!

--
TTFN,
patrick