IPv6 Addressing Help

Brandon Butterworth brandon at rd.bbc.co.uk
Fri Aug 14 22:35:40 UTC 2009

> Cool. So we'll have $100 CPE which uses it in a relatively idiot-proof
> manner sometime between now and eternity.

More now than eternity -

 To: UKNOF <uknof at lists.uknof.org.uk>
 Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 16:26:44 +0100

 "Marco Hogewoning of Dutch ISP XS4ALL talks about the roll out of IPv6
 in their 300,000 customer network. German modem vendor AVM supplies
 them with a CPE that supports native IPv6, although it does have some
 limitations that need to be ironed out. Marco talks about how they got
 in touch with them, how they handle the spec and the issues, and how
 the project gained traction when the Sales department got interested.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3WcWBIQ11A

brandon