Another fiber cut near Taiwan ? due to Typhoon Morakot ?

Ethern M., Lin ethern at ascc.net
Wed Aug 12 15:44:41 UTC 2009

Actually I can't tell you more about this. I am just have this info
from my IPLC provider, and its just a gossip, not formal one as I
mention.<grin>

Its just happened that one cable system down on 8/9, the exact day of
typhoon attacked Taiwan quite badly.

Maybe someone can share more detailed info and we can wait for more info later.

cheers,
Ethern