DOS in progress ?

Andy Ringsmuth andyring at inebraska.com
Thu Aug 6 15:36:53 UTC 2009

Same thing for me here in Lincoln, Neb.  I was having issues like this
starting Thursday evening about 8 p.m. or so, and it has continued all
morning.

And of course with Facebook being so vital to my job....  :)

I can't pin down specifics, just that it feels "flaky" I guess.
Timeouts, retries, photo tagging working intermittently, and so on.

-Andy Ringsmuth