What else shall we test?

jingshao at teekoo.com jingshao at teekoo.com
Sun Aug 2 20:15:40 UTC 2009

Mike,

Not familiar with JDSU product. But if you are serious about IP routing
and packet forwarding test, you need to take a look at test tools. Do you
hear of IXIA? They have a full set of test tools that test routers.

I would suggest you try IxNetwork for control plane and forwarding plan.

Their web site is http://www.ixiacom.com/

Thanks,
Jingshao