OOB customer communications (Re: Looking for Support Contact at Equifax)

Mike Lewinski mike at rockynet.com
Sun Apr 26 21:40:46 CDT 2009

We're experimenting with Twitter as a means to communicate anytime there
are system-wide outages (in addition to regular maintenance
notifications). Adoption is slow but I foresee growth once we really get
the word out.

Being a data and VoIP provider, certain events can effect both email and
telephone communications, so having a truly OOB method of contact is
potentially invaluable.

It would be awesome if there was a service like twitter that wasn't down
as often as it is.

Anyone have a list of all xSPs using Twitter?

Mike