IPv6-capable hardware?

Jack Bates jbates at brightok.net
Wed Apr 22 00:09:06 CDT 2009

Anyone found a decent PE/DSLAM configuration for supporting IPv6 in a
bridged architecture (No PPP)? So far, the best I've found is DSLAMs
that don't have mandated "security" features and support q-in-q for mass
tagging back to concentrators, but the only concentrator I've found to
handle a variety of VLAN & ATM terminations with IPv6 support is Cisco,
and it's still extremely limited.

Granted, my exposure is limited due to the current IPv4 layouts and
existing hardware. Pointers would be appreciated.