So I've got this 2.5gig wave, what do I do with it?

Eric Van Tol eric at
Fri Apr 17 14:02:29 CDT 2009

Sorry to respond to my own post, but I was getting the EM2009-GM2 mixed up with another module we use.  We do use the EM2009-GM2, but it does not have an SFP trunk port - it's just a pair of SC connectors on the trunk side.  Looks like it can be configured for a specific wavelength by the setting of some jumpers on the module, and it looks like 1310 is possible.