Cisco Audit Tool?

Pat Durkin Pat.Durkin at iquate.com
Wed Apr 8 17:56:55 UTC 2009

www.iquate.com <http://www.iquate.com/>   audit large network
infrastructure; Cisco plus others; very flexible as you can drive your
own queries across thousands of devices;

Any views expressed in this message are the sender's own, and do not represent the views of iQuate except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of iQuate. This e-mail should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed. Accordingly, we disclaim all responsibility and accept no liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any person other than the intended recipients acting, or refraining from acting, on such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please accept our apologies and we simply request that you delete this document. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail is strictly prohibited
iQuate is a trading name for eManageIT Ltd.
Registered in Ireland - Number:   350019
Citywest National Digital Park, Dublin