Equinix contact

Fouant, Stefan Stefan.Fouant at neustar.biz
Wed Apr 8 12:17:25 CDT 2009

Niels - this was an issue with the internet exchange netblock being
leaked out to upstream providers and causing peering adjacencies to be
established through indirect paths.  It wasn't an issue with the router
and it wasn't an issue with a peer.

Thanks for your concern though... I think we got it handled now :)

Stefan Fouant: NeuStar, Inc.
Principal Network Engineer
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[ T ] +1 571 434 5656 [ M ] +1 202 210 2075
[ E ] stefan.fouant at neustar.biz [ W ] www.neustar.biz

IX