once again, network hardware vendors spamming...

Joe Greco jgreco at ns.sol.net
Fri Sep 26 15:31:45 UTC 2008

> Now, I know you, but there are way too many people on this list to
> know them all, or for them to all know you (or me, or anyone else).

This caused me to go "aha" and I counted up unique accesses to the URL
of the rack diagram I posted yesterday, and came up with 185.

Assuming that most people aren't using clients that automatically display
URL's in non-HTML e-mail, and that power strip configurations within a
rack is a topic of interest to a small subset of subscribers, it seems
apparent that there are probably thousands of people reading NANOG traffic
on at least a daily basis.

It is often easy to forget how many people you're sending to when you're
sending to a mailing list.

... JG