ASN 8997 again

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Fri Sep 26 02:53:32 UTC 2008

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:21:17 PDT, Scott Weeks said:
> That is indeed worrisome.  Maybe my previous trigger happy -ness was ok? :-)
> I originally thought it was a testing of the waters for further intrusions into
> OPNs, now this.  Still, I will try not to attribute to maliciousness that which
> could be explained by stupidity.

Only a complete blithering idiot would accept <them> as a customer?

Only a complete blithering idiot would accept routing announcements from <them>?

Oh forget it, this is shooting fish in a barrel...  The real problem is, of
course, the truly vast number of providers that won't knowingly accept
scum-of-the-earth as customers...