Where to move the Intercage/Atrivo discussion (was: the Intercage mess)

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Thu Sep 25 18:26:28 UTC 2008

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:06:51 CDT, "J. Oquendo" said:
> backyard protesting "Oh no you don't!".  "A man's judgement
> cannot be better than the information on which he has based it"
> Arthur Sulzberger

Of course, *all* providers execute some form of due diligence before accepting
a new customer, such as Googling for them to see if the customer has a long
history either good or bad, right?

Of course, there's a discount carpet dealer in the area, has a big sign out
front "We will not be knowingly undersold".  Nice wording, that...