the Intercage mess

John Bambenek bambenek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 02:20:59 UTC 2008

When there is no law to speak of all that is left is tribal justice.
That doesn't make the problem the tribe, the real problem is the
lawlessness.

It would much rather prefer that we find a way to not let ISPs
externalize their "costs" in taking money from bad people who do nothing
but cause problems for the rest of us.