Atrivo/Intercage

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 01:58:26 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 9:50 PM, William Pitcock
<nenolod at systeminplace.net> wrote:

> The solution here is to go after the *people* who make this crap. They
> *are* breaking the law and we have the proof.

agreed... but keep in mind 'breaking the law' is relative... So, CP is
illegal in the US, but maybe not where it was made (CP's not the best
example of course because it lives in a wierd place in everyone's
laws)... how about simple hacking? that's illegal in the US (mostly,
depending on what's being done) but not in other places, and perhaps
not if committed outside the local jurisdiction(s).

-Chris