Reporting abuse to ISP that goes nowhere

Heather Schiller heather.schiller at
Wed Sep 24 15:39:22 CDT 2008

If you forward me your ticket numbers privately, I'll take a look.
Despite popular belief, we actually have an active abuse team of good
folks who care about abuse issues!

  Heather Schiller
  Customer Security
  IP Address Management