Silly PUCK/Outages question

Jared Mauch jared at
Wed Sep 24 14:45:27 CDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 03:15:18PM -0400, Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET wrote:

> > can't resolve it, either.
> >
> 	Sorry, I should have mentioned that.

	Seems to work for me now.

	Those that care:

	1) the ns issue should hopefully be resolved

	2) i've had a phantom issue that cropped up today and caused me to
toy with the system some.  hopefully i won't have a need to touch it again
today and it can run for another 160+ days without issues.

	3) sorry that this happened on a day where all the PSIRT stuff
went out.  I really do try to keep the host up 100% of the time, but as
most people here know, there are limits to that in reality.

	I now return you to your regularly secheduled depeering/abuse

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at
clue++;      |  My statements are only mine.