Reporting abuse to ISP that goes nowhere

Brandon Galbraith brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 18:59:16 UTC 2008

Apologies for the operational content. =)

I've been working with a client who has been the victim of several SQL
injection attacks. These attacks are being used to insert links to malicious
javascript hosted elsewhere using the following domains:

seekcc.com
google9.info
any-park.cn

I've reported the abuse several times to the abuse contact listed by ARIN,
but it seems to simply be a blackhole at Verizon Business (their address
space). How have others handled this problem? Also, if there is a more
appropriate forum for this question and forthcoming discussion, please let
me know.

Thanks!
-brandon