YAY! Re: Atrivo/Intercage: NO Upstream depeer

Paul Wall pauldotwall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 18:25:25 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 12:13 AM, Russell Mitchell <russm2k8 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello Paul,
>
> Those are their IP Blocks. We were simply routing them, as they were our client.
> They've owned these blocks for quite a while. They seem to have moved that after a day of being down.

You're not very good at this are you? For future reference, when
you're trying to pretend like you've cleaned up your act and someone
asks you why your second largest cyber criminal customer is no longer
on your network, you say "we kicked them off for abuse too", not "they
left us after a day of being down due to outages caused by our hosting
of an even bigger criminal".

Drive Slow,
Paul Wall