Atrivo/Intercage

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Wed Sep 24 06:16:39 UTC 2008

On Sep 23, 2008, at 8:12 PM, Joe Greco wrote:
>> Which is not acceptable.  You answer your abuse complaints, you shut
>> down your spammers.  Period, end of subject.
>
> That's a bit '90's.  I'll settle for s/answer/handle/, because I don't
> think that most sites are willing to actually discuss abuse issues
> with
> random folks submitting complaints, and so that leaves you with either
> sending a form letter of some sort, or not saying anything.

I went out of my way to get it written into our customer contract that
we can discuss abuse issues with the affected parties.

And I am simply an employee, neither an executive nor an owner, so
this took a bit of doing.  But it has given me great pleasure the few
times that we made a mistake with a customer, and I got to tell the
affected parties that the abuser is now homeless ;-)

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness