Atrivo/Intercage

Drew Linsalata drew.linsalata at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 20:48:16 UTC 2008

On Sep 22, 2008, at 4:33 PM, Tom Sparks (Applied Operations) wrote:

> Intercage is not a big shop, there are very few people involved in
> running
> it

I have no dog in this fight, but I would comment on the "small shop"
issue as it relates to handling abuse complaints.

I own a small colo/hosting shop too.  We don't have many employees.
If we had to deal with so many abuse complaints that things were
"getting lost in the noise", I'd have to seriously examine my AUP and
associated enforcement policies, add staff to handle abuse issues, or
both.  Being small isn't an excuse.  In fact, a small shop that runs a
clean network should be far better at handling abuse issues than the
larger players could ever hope to be.