Atrivo/Intercage: NO Upstream depeer

Andrew D Kirch trelane at trelane.net
Sun Sep 21 20:49:31 UTC 2008

Considering the years of abuse, DNSBL listings, ROKSO listings, further
abuse, and silence at the abuse switch, I _CERTAINLY_ would not send
Atrivo abuse reports, I would send them to the upstreams instead.
Considering the almost 40 page white paper produced last month on the
abuse from Atrivo, for me to change this practice, I would require:
     * a rapid, and verifiable response from Atrivo here over some
period of time exceeding several months, and continuing thereafter,
     * the clearing of SBL/ROKSO records, and
     * a general reduction of abuse eminating from Atrivo.

Andrew