Atrivo/Intercage: NO Upstream depeer

James Thomas jthomas at
Sun Sep 21 14:28:26 CDT 2008

You have a lot of loyal legit customers. What's your plans?  Seems like your
taking action against the bad clients which is great. Where does this leave
Intercage? You seeking alternative routes currently? Offering refunds to
those loyal clients?

-----Original Message-----
From: Emil Kacperski [mailto:emilkacp at]
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2008 3:20 PM
To: nanog at
Subject: Re: Atrivo/Intercage: NO Upstream depeer

It's true that David from PIE disconnected our link approx 9pm or so
yesterday.  Things were going perfect, no complaints for a few weeks now.
The only thing I believe is that NTT gave lots of pressure to PIE.  For some
unknown reason when I tried to reach out to the security guy at NTT he
basically said our contract is with PIE.

So in a time like this you really get to know who your friends are and who
should be avoided.

Onward and upward!  What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger ;-).  Just
feel bad for the customers for which I am truly sorry for right now ;-(.

Contact: Emil Kacperski

Company: Intercage Inc. - Atrivo

         Dedicated Servers

         San Francisco Datacenter