Anyone have experience with Alcatel 9500MXC?

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Fri Sep 19 18:21:31 UTC 2008

--- tom at snnap.net wrote:
From: "Tom Storey" <tom at snnap.net>

I have several of these units deployed, they are all running fine, but I
am looking for information about them, specifically SNMP related.

Our Alcatel contacts have given us a collection of MIBs, from which I cant
really get anything useful out of the radios. Other than that they dont
seem too hell bent on providing much further help on this subject.

Hoping someone else on here might have experience with these units and can
share some information about how to get useful information out of them via
SNMP, like traffic and error counters, signal parameters, alarm status,
etc.

You might try over on alcatel-nsp as well.

scott