Paging a RIM/Blackberry email staffer

Jay R. Ashworth jra at
Fri Sep 19 12:10:21 CDT 2008

Since postmaster@ is bouncing...

(If you are not a RIM employee, you can stop reading now)

Due to yahoo's DNS servers deciding to say, this morning, that my MX records
point to, in that popular new ".115" gTLD... I
moved the zone service inhouse.  In the process, the email gateway recursors
at Blackberry appear to have negative cached that my domain doesn't exist, and
carbon copies to *all* of my various BIS BBs are bouncing "55 5.1.8 domain of
sender address "jra at" does not exist".

Anyone listening who can restart those recursive servers?

-- jra
Jay R. Ashworth                   Baylink                      jra at
Ashworth & Associates                     '87 e24
St Petersburg FL USA             +1 727 647 1274

             Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
               -- (Josef Stalin)