Atrivo/Intercage: Now Only 1 Upstream

Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. LarrySheldon at cox.net
Wed Sep 17 20:53:35 UTC 2008

> Some people would really like email to be as reliable as possible, even if
> that means they have to wade through a lot of spam.

By what twisted logic can a system where desired email is found when "
they have to wade through a lot of spam"?

Have you ever inadvertently deleted a desired item in the middle of a
delete-yes-delete-yes-delete-yes-delete-yes-delete-yes-delete-yes
sequence that went on for "a lot of spam"?

How many times?  Did you recover all of the desired items?  How do you
know that?

To me a reliable system is one that delivers what I want and only what I
want every time.  And having to pick the pepper out of the flysh*t is
not my idea of "reliable".