Internet Traffic Begins to Bypass the U.S.

Murtaza leothelion.murtaza at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 00:41:28 UTC 2008

Nothing if the reason isn't to avoid the US to prevent interception.  ie.
 my point was the people are doing this for engineering reasons not
political ones as was implied by that article.

I don't see it sinister even if someone wants to avoid US due to
interception. But, yes I agree people are doing for engineering reasons.
But, it still is impossible in many asses, as ISPs in many countries are
still not cooperating with each other.

--
Ghulam Murtaza