community real-time BGP hijack notification service

Hank Nussbacher hank at
Sun Sep 14 10:00:19 CDT 2008

>> The best system so far would be IAR:
>> The email notices are pretty much on time and accurate.  Problem is they
>> have changed the system and I believe some forum page/link has gone lost
>> that allows one to manage existing subscriptions as per:

Correction: the page exists although difficult to find.  As per Josh:
"Once you login on the IAR forums, toward the top left of the page is a
"user control panel" button.  Click that and go to the "profile" tab.  At
the bottom of that page is a field: "user_ases".