Teleglobe appears to be spam-source zombie network?

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:24:22 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 3:18 AM, Jo Rhett <jrhett at netconsonance.com> wrote:
> On Sep 10, 2008, at 6:23 PM, Christopher Morrow wrote:
>>
>> It's possible that in the shuffle of company
>> renaming/rebranding/rejiggering-of-people they lost this bit in the
>
> Is it just me, or isn't keeping valid contact information on your netblocks
> like, a serious affair?  Something you should get around to within a few
> hours, nevermind a few months since the changes?

That's not my arguement ;( the thing I noticed while at a telco is
that sometimes they don't care about the intertubes :( the corporate
masters have other priorities. It sucks, I was thinking that the
teleglobe/vsnl/tata folks may have gotten bitten by a similar event.

(and yes, having as up-to-date info as possible is important for your
customers and your peers)

-Chris