Teleglobe appears to be spam-source zombie network?

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Thu Sep 11 07:16:49 UTC 2008

On Sep 10, 2008, at 6:50 PM, Yann Berthier wrote:
>   while there is certainly outdated abuse info for some of our blocks,
>   in this particular case the subnet that was allocated to us has
>   up-to-date mail+phone info

I'd like to note for anyone else who might make similar mistakes --
putting valid contact info only in the top level allocation and not
tied to your organization means that nobody can find it, unless they
are bored and feel like trying the IP with /25, /24, /23, /22 ... etc
until they find your working contact info.

Do it right, tie the abuse contact to the organization.  It will show
up on *all* allocations.

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness