Teleglobe appears to be spam-source zombie network?

Jo Rhett jrhett at
Wed Sep 10 14:47:26 CDT 2008

We started getting a flood of autobot spam to our listed abuse mailbox
about an hour ago out of Teleglobe.  Trying to find someone to shut
this down has found that

1. Teleglobe has no listed abuse contacts for any of their netblocks
2. The few of their records which have listed e-mail addresses all
3. All listed phone numbers on any netblocks we can find are invalid

Any chance that RIPE is more strigent than ARIN and would pull their
netblocks until they fix this stuff?

Jo Rhett
and other randomness