Status Page bookmarks?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Sep 9 16:08:51 UTC 2008

I'm working with Virendra Rode on setting up a wiki for outages.org.

One of the things we want to put there -- and yes, we know we'll likely
be duplicating some work done elsewhere -- is as complete a list as
possible of links to a) Network and Service status webpages and b)
Web-based diagnostic tools.

If y'all could take a minute, sometime today or tomorrow, to mine your
bookmarks and reply -- off-list -- to this message with anything you've
got to share, that'd be real cool.  I'll be happy to do the first round
of wikification.

I haven't linked the page in to the public tree (such as it is) yet; I
wanted to finish cleaning up the list we pulled over from puck.

Cheers,
-- jra
Designer                +-Internetworking------+---------+            RFC 2100
Ashworth & Associates   |  Best Practices Wiki |         |             '87 e24
St Petersburg FL USA    +-http://bestpractices.wikia.com-+     +1 727 647 1274

      If you can read this... thank a system administrator.  Or two.  --me