InterCage, Inc. (NOT Atrivo)

Jay R. Ashworth jra at
Mon Sep 8 13:55:29 CDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 11:09:09AM -0700, Scott Weeks wrote:
> --- ge at wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, Scott Weeks wrote:
> >
> > --- ge at wrote:
> >
> > Well, perhaps you can share any information with us on a legitimate client
> > you have?
> > ----------------------------------
> >
> > Now why do you have to go there?  Just to fan the flames for fun and profit?  :-(
> I haven't seen any flames, I've seen them claim they cleaned up, instead
> of pointing out all their other bad clients, I am asking for a good one.
> Should be easy enough to manufacture.
> -------------------------------------
> Stop.  Please.

No, Scott.

You stop.

"Do you *have any legitimate clients* at all, or should we all be turning
our firehoses on *you* instead?" seems to be a perfectly valid question
in a circumstance like this; are you asserting otherwise?

Just because you don't like Gadi much does not mean that he doesn't ask
cogent questions... occasionally.  ;-)

-- jra
Jay R. Ashworth                   Baylink                      jra at
Ashworth & Associates                     '87 e24
St Petersburg FL USA             +1 727 647 1274

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
	       -- (Josef Stalin)