InterCage, Inc. (NOT Atrivo)

Gadi Evron ge at
Mon Sep 8 12:34:05 CDT 2008

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008, InterCage - Russ wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> Good morning.
> Seeing the activity in regards to our company here at NANOG, I believe this is the most reasonable and responsible place to respond to the current issues on our network. We hope to obtain non-bias opinion's and good honest and truthful information from the users here.
> Being that there are much larger operators here then us, what kind of insight can you give to the issues that have arisen?
> We've near completely removed (completion monday 09/08/08) Hostfresh from our network. 2 of their /24's have been removed:
> dropped
> dropped
> The machine's they leased from us have been canceled.

Thank you Russ. That is a great step in the right direction dropping this
one client. It is appreciated, although it's just one bad apple on a
big tree.

However, I don't want to pick on you, so let's reframe the subject:

> What do you suggest for the next move?

Well, perhaps you can share any information with us on a legitimate client
you have?