Bandcon (apparently?) no longer providing service to Atrivo / Intercage

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Mon Sep 8 16:32:15 UTC 2008

Update, Monday, Sept 8, 12:00 p.m. ET: Todd Braning, vice president of
BandCon, just e-mailed me to say that BandCon also has stopped providing
connectivity to Atrivo/Intercage. From his e-mail: "Intercage, a new
customer, was connected to the BandCon Network for total of about a week.
Oncewe recognized and issue with Intercage, BandCon took immediate action
and terminated services. We are no longer providing services to AS27595.
This can be confirmed here."

http://www.cidr-report.org/cgi-bin/as-report?as=27595&view=2.0

>From the Washington Post article again. Added "apparently" in the subject
line to avoid BGP surprises again.

WV FIBER is cutting them off on Thursday.

I am starting a pool to see which of their ready-made ASs they will move
to.

 	Gadi.