ingress SMTP

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Sep 3 21:38:13 UTC 2008

Mediacom appears to require SSL to POP3 access:
http://www.mchsi.com/help/read/publisher_02/2002-01-28.01
"If you are off the Mediacom Online network you can still access your e-mail
using your e-mail client.  However, you will need to configure your e-mail
program to connect to our secure e-mail server via SSL."

Frank