hosting net guest

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Wed Sep 3 20:38:35 UTC 2008

we have a couple of sharp net engs coming to nanog/arin in la from far
less privileged parts of the world.  i thought it might be nice if they
could stay a few extra days or a week to see how those of us privileged
to have larger markets and hence scaled up networks run our shows.
would anyone on the left coast be willing to host a guest or two for a
few days and let them see inside the guts of your operation?

as i am on holiday.

thanks.

randy