Another driver for v6?

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Fri Oct 31 16:49:40 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 10:41:01AM -0600, Mike Lewinski wrote:
>> This is a sound evolutionary tactic lemmings use.  =)
>
> I know this is way OT, but I can't let it pass. The lemming suicide myth
> was created by a very questionable Walt Disney documentary:

This is also way OT, but I was actually thinking more of Lemmings(TM),
the video game, as I am not really very familiar with rodents.

We've already got sixxs and hurricane electric set as tunnel lemmings,
we can get through the IPv4 address shortfall by setting a variety of
other ISP's to explode and build bridges...

The only thing to iron out is:  Who gets to be (golden) parachute
lemmings?

--
Ash bugud-gul durbatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Why settle for the lesser evil?	 https://secure.isc.org/store/t-shirt/