Another driver for v6?

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Fri Oct 31 16:32:48 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 03:55:01PM +0000, Andy Davidson wrote:
> Do you think that industry should be working to some kind of well supported
> / worldwide flag day when lots of popular resources add v6 records at the
> same time ?

This is a sound evolutionary tactic lemmings use.  =)

But I'll take you one step simpler; get the industry to choose a day
where it will no longer be acceptable to treat IPv6 like an
experimental project.  Sometime last year would have been great.

If you can do that, then the RRset changes would come naturally
afterwards.

--
Ash bugud-gul durbatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Why settle for the lesser evil?	 https://secure.isc.org/store/t-shirt/