UDRP and ICANN / Input Requested

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 18:40:02 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Ernie Rubi <ernesto at cs.fiu.edu> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> So I'm a network engineer and a law student and have decided to write a
> short note for one of our International Law classes based on UDRP and ICANN
> issues.
>
> I'd like to request input from the community as to what they see as the
> advantages and disadvantages for the UDRP process the way ICANN has it
> structured now.
>
> Any comments on how to improve the system are greatly appreciated.  You can
> contact post to the list or contact me off list, either way my information
> is below.

You may want to use some of the resources available at Harvard,
specifically through the Berkman Center for Internet and Society.

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/

A freeform search on UDRP there garnered many hits that I would
consider more useful than a NANOG discussion on the ICANN UDRP:

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/search/node/UDRP

Best,

Martin Hannigan