UDRP and ICANN / Input Requested

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Wed Oct 22 19:31:57 UTC 2008

Fire, meet gasoline.  >;-)  If allowed to ignite, this will be an explosive discussion.

scott

From: Ernie Rubi <ernesto at cs.fiu.edu>

So I'm a network engineer and a law student and have decided to write
a short note for one of our International Law classes based on UDRP
and ICANN issues.

I'd like to request input from the community as to what they see as
the advantages and disadvantages for the UDRP process the way ICANN
has it structured now.

Any comments on how to improve the system are greatly appreciated.
You can contact post to the list or contact me off list, either way my
information is below.