Fwd: [NANOG-announce] New NANOG Program Committee

Sue Joiner smj at merit.edu
Fri Oct 17 11:52:44 UTC 2008

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Joe Provo" <jzp-sc at rsuc.gweep.net>
To: nanog-announce at nanog.org
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 7:59:35 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [NANOG-announce] New NANOG Program Committee

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 01:54:15AM -0400, Joe Provo wrote:

> In its last scheduled meeting, the NANOG Steering Committee selected
> a new Programme Committee.
[snip]

...and my poor editing allowed the message to go out uncorrected,
inadvertently mangling the thank-you paragraph's grammar and losing
the line naming three of the hard-working members of the previous
PC.  My apologies to them, and wish to also extend the thanks of
the SC (present and past) to the outgoing PC members Nick Feamster,
Kobi Hsu, and Bill Woodcock, in addition to Keith's previous mention.

Mea maxima cupla.

Joe Provo
SC Chair

--
             RSUC / GweepNet / Spunk / FnB / Usenix / SAGE