Cisco interface - GB of transfer software

Brent Paddon brent.paddon at overthewire.com.au
Tue Oct 14 20:07:10 UTC 2008

http://www.hughes.com.au/products/traffacct/

Built specifically for byte accounting for billing purposes and can poll
a number of devices.  Built for billing and free
(though not maintained it 'just works').

Brent

Brent Paddon

Director | Over the Wire Pty Ltd
brent.paddon at overthewire.com.au | www.overthewire.com.au
Phone: 07 3847 9292 | Fax: 07 3847 9696 | Mobile: 0400 2400 54 | Direct: 07 3503 4807