Help needed - Cisco Netflow

Phil Bedard bedard.phil at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 18:17:18 UTC 2008

It depends on how many active flows you have at any one time.  Also, I
don't think the SIP-601 supports full netflow V5 in hardware, only V8,
which is aggregated netflow, which may not be what you want.  It does
do V5/V9 sampled netflow in hardware. The sampled netflow on that
platform is better than on say the 6500/7600, so I would just go with
that.

Phil