NANOG 44 (Los Angeles): ISP Security BOF

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Wed Oct 8 13:43:33 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Well, Esthost has decided that they no longer wish to present their
side of the story, and so their talk has been removed from the
agenda :-)

This also means that that the more, erm,  operational talks have been
lengthened and so won't feel quite as rushed...

The revised agenda is below:

4:30 - 4:50: "Stealing the Internet" -- Anton Kapela
--------------------------------------

4:50 - 5:10: "An interim solution to the threat of DNS cache poisoning
while waiting for DNSSEC". -- Rodney Joffe

5:10 - 5:30: "Next steps in IRR/X509" --Barry Raveendran Greene, Jason
Schiller.

5:30 - 5:50: "Early Survey Results and Some Attack Statistics" --
Danny McPherson.

I will get this (with some abstracts) posted on the NANOG 44 site soon.

Thanks to everyone who will be presenting, and I look forward to
seeing y'all there!