Hey ISC, thanks for providing free wifi to intercage!

William Pitcock nenolod at systeminplace.net
Thu Oct 2 04:05:09 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 09:06 +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 8:55 AM, Noel Butler <noel.butler at ausics.net> wrote:
> > They wouldn't have the guts to post under their real name, remember, IRC
> > is for the gutless keyboard commandos...and for posting IRC logs on
> > mailing lists, is it school holidays over there or something, must be.
>
> Well .. one of the parties to that conversation seems to have posted
> about it to nanog, upthread, under his real name ..

> srs

Furthermore I know who leaked the logs now. Annoying, that. He said he
was "searching for the lolz."

(Please note that I do not actually have anything against Paul Vixie, I
was just busy dealing with trying to get this dynamic RDNS stuff with
dhcp3+bind9 going, and it wasn't going so well at the time...)

William